Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Missed Me?

Have you missed me?  Did you think I was lost?  I have not blogged in so long!  Sorry.....but I do have good excuses;-).  I caught the cold/flu that is going around first grade.  (And I was just saying that in my 8th year of teaching my immune system finally seemed to be kicking in!)  My family was also visiting from Indiana.  I had 5 people and a dog staying with me last week.  Siloh (my dog) enjoyed all of the company, but not Rocky (my cat)!  I LOVE having company...especially when I can put them to work doing "teacher stuff" every night.  Hehe.  Thanks Mom and Aunt Mindy!


Boy have we been busy in first grade.  This weekend I promise I will catch you up on our classroom happenings!  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Glad that you are feeling better and back in the bloggers world. Can't wait to hear what your 1st graders are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxious to see the upcoming new blogs from you! Mindy and I love helping you when we visit!

    ReplyDelete