- Please check your child's folder and sign their planner each night. I REALLY appreciate the notes about changes in dismissal. It is a BIG help!
- Homework is to read and complete the reading log in the planner each night.
- Since our special area schedule is CRAZY and we all go to Media different days on different weeks, I have arranged with Mrs. Keck for us to go to the Media Center every Tuesday as a class to return and check out books.
- Remember to sign up for Remind 101 if you would like to receive texts from our class. If you need our code again, just let me know!
- THANK YOU Samuel and family for donating a soccer ball to our class. We were so excited to play with it on Friday.
Now for some pictures!
|We started our second STEM challenge. We are not finished so pictures of the final products will be coming soon! I was soooooooo impressed with the creativity, determination and hard work of each and every student!|
We are working hard building our stamina. We are almost at 15 minutes!
|Look Mrs. W.--Seth is smiling! I complimented him on it when I was snapping |
the picture. Ava and Grace both turned to see if he really was!
Have a FANTASTIC 3 day weekend! See you Tuesday!