October has been a very busy month! A few notes and reminders before we get to the pictures!
- If you forgot to return your October Homework menus Friday, please turn them in this week.
- November Homework Menus will be coming home Monday. Remember to keep them in a safe place until the end of the month!
- Please wear sneakers EVERY day for safety.
- Make sure to check and sign your child's planner every night.
Columbus Day Voyage
STEM: Build a boat that can float and hold cargo!
Halloween masks a very kind lady made us!
First Grade Field Trip to the Fire Station
Second Grade FrankenFUN Day
On the 50th Day of School we learned about the 1950's. We also learned about half...since we are half way to 100!
I agree with Nia!
Here is what we will be learning about this week:
Reading - Making Inferences
Math - Place Value (first grade)
- Adding 4 Double Digit numbers (second grade)
Science - Rocks
Social Studies - North American Indians