Monday, September 2, 2013

Welcome to First Grade!

Welcome to our class blog!  I will be posting pictures, activities, information and important announcements on here often.  This will be for our homeroom as well as my reading group.  Please share this web address with friends and family.  You can become a follower over on the left side and get email alerts when something new is posted! I LOVE when families leave comments.

We started our day with some Jitter Juice to help our jitters go away!  Most agreed that it was very yummy!









I am looking forward to spending this year with my 18 lovely new friends!  Be sure to become a follower and leave comments!

Here are our First Day of School pictures!

 
Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | Start your own Photo Books | Create custom Christmas Cards
Ms. Gilbert


No comments:

Post a Comment