Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dr. Seuss Fun

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!  We will continue to celebrate throughout March with special activities at Reading Centers and Math Stations.....and a field trip:-).

Thank you Dr. Bennett for being our special guest reader on Friday!

Don't forget to come to Family Library Night this Tuesday.  There will be a special appearance by The Cat in the Hat himself....the real one!!!

Check out some of our fun pictures from Read Across America Day.  What a fun app the 3rd grade teachers shared with us!





3 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! Have fun Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gave your blog award! Come over to my blog to find out the details.

    Happy Blogging!
    Ann @
    http://mrsgreeneskindergartenkorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meredith - I just found you and am your newest follower..very cute blog! I recently posted pics from our fun Dr. Seuss Day - I just love that day. Come on by my blog sometime I having a Lucky 300 Giveaway.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete